Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Updates! Updates!

I was texting with an old friend last night who frequents Galera and he says there's a new place where we can opt to stay in: "The Nautilus Inn" which is fairly new and cheap. I have the number so we can call them for reservations or room prices. Then again, if it turns out to be expensive, we always have the cottages to fall back on. The cottages are nice, may aircon, may fan lang, your call. (Pero pwede po bang aircon? Kung ayaw nyo, solo na lang ako... heehee... Joke lang po!)

Here are the stuff I can think of that we can do:
  • Siempre snorkeling. I hope everyone's up for it! (I hope I'm up for it then... heehee)
  • Kung trip nyo mag-hike (remember, "hike, climb and dive"?) may mga guides who'll be willing to lead the trek to Tamaraw Falls. It's located in the heart of the district, but I gotta warn you, it's a loooong way. Seeing the falls is worth it naman. Promise.






  • I don't know if there are scuba gear there for scuba enthusiasts (meron ba sa 'tin marunong o may license?)...
  • Saturday night, bonding, inuman, lasingan, you know the drill!
  • Swimming sa beach. (Demz, di excuse ang di marunong lumangoy... Magtampisaw na lang tayo, ahahaha...)

Later, gators.

~Monique

0 comments: