Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Few Things

  • White Beach is a long stretch of sand and shore but I'm sure it's no Boracay na malaki at pwedeng maikot yung buong island. Gosh, I might have exaggerated, hindi kaya baka ma-disappoint kayo kung sakaling di nyo makita yung ine-expect nyo?...
  • Demz, I am thinking about the 2-day itinerary... Madali lang yun. I'll post it one of these days when I've called up the inn. Help me out na lang din if ever. :)
  • OK na rin ang weekend for the trip. Three days is too much, I've heard. The weekend should be enough time to have fun out there.
  • Demz, siempre may life vest, don't worry! Um, almost the same thing lang makikita mo when snorkeling and scuba diving except that siempre, mas maraming makikita pag scuba diving... Nakita mo yung picture sa baba di ba?
  • Nanggigigil na nga si Ja sa hiking eh. Pwede bang kayo na lang dun? heehee.. Baka di kayanin ng powers ko eh... :) Kahit naka-sandals lang pwede na yun!
  • The cottages are all near the beach. I don't know where The Nautilus Inn is located exactly so we'll see about that. I'll post ASAP whatever happens when I try to call them.

Oh, and oh! Check out our new photo gallery courtesy of Gen... Tsk, iba na talaga naka-DSL..!

Later, gators.

~Monique

0 comments: